Cancellation Policy and Guidelines
- We understand that accidents happen, people get sick, and/or emergencies occur. We will do our best to accommodate these rare occasions with grace. We do record these occurrences to prevent abuse of the policy. We understand this may come across as strict. However, our goal is to be preventative to protect and accommodate our team and guests.
- Due to a high rate of no-shows and late cancellations, a credit card will be required to secure your appointment slot. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- We require that all appointments be confirmed no later than 48 hours before the scheduled start time. We will also call the day before in the event you do not confirm through email or text.
- If proper notice is not given a fee of 50% of the failed appointment will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Same-day cancellations are nearly impossible to fill and will be considered a no-show.
- No-Shows will be charged 100% for their failed appointment.
- If you No-Show an appointment and have additional standing appointments, we MUST hear from you within 24 hours, otherwise, we will cancel any additional appointments you have scheduled.
- We recommend that you schedule your next appointment before leaving the salon to ensure you have the appointment time that you most desire.